I have no idea why I was so slow to catch on but I love these Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs. Stevia based chocolate chips, where have you been my whole life? Chocolate and peanut butter need no explaining. The satiated feeling after having one or two of these seals the deal. Craving? Gone. So this is what my family (and I) are getting for Valentines Day chocolates. Easy as pie and won’t take all your time in the kitchen.I found these chocolate moulds at Michaels for 40% off and heck they are worth it for the sheer cuteness that they bring to the shape of these yummy treats. I felt like I was a confectionary queen when I took the chcolate out of the moulds, so pretty!!! For the not so healthy eater the chocolate may seem a little bitter but for the one who plays it clean eating dark chocolate most of the time, this is like the best kept secret everrrrr!
These are super easy to store in the freezer and just pop out when you feel like crushing a craving. They do melt quickly so eat and enjoy before they get all over your fingers and face. It’s kind of hard to eat these without your children so don’t even try. Just share with them, they love them.
- 10oz stevia chocolate chips (I used Lilly's Brand)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup cocoa butter
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- Melt 5 oz of the chocolate chips in either the microwave or in heat-proof bowl that fits over your pot.
- Use a spoon to line each mould shape with the melted chocolate
- Place moulds with the chocolate in the freezer.
- Melt the other 5oz of chocolate chips and the cocoa butter in the same bowl and stir to combine.
- Once melted stir in the coconut oil
- Take the moulds out of the freezer and add ½ a teaspoon of crunchy peanut butter to each moulded shape.
- Pour the coconut oil, chocolate chip and cocoa butter mixture over each individual shape.
- Try not to over fill or place the moulds on a tray to make for easy transfer to the freezer.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy at your leisure and store in the freezer.